Gambling and gaming can be addictive, and once you know you’re addicted, it can last for a very long time. Matt Chowning knows this all too well. He was an addict before he knew it could not be. He was a problem gambler before he knew what that was. Even as a young child he was interested in strange places where he had an interest in catching something or putting something on the table. He would be very interested in catching something on the way up or on the way down. Therefore, it is best to play professional casinos for real money in order to personally make sure that it is real to win at the casino. An example of such casinos are nz casinos, so play for real money calmly.
- As he was growing older, he was willing to catch small pieces of the action. He remembers chasing his dogs around the yard and letting them off the hook. He was young and foolish at the same time. Both of these things happened at the same time. As an adult, Chowning realizes now that chasing and letting things happen at the same time is not a very good way to make money and he is careful about letting the same thing happen again.
- Perhaps the hardest thing for Chowning to let go of is his own gaming, or the lack of interest in other activities so that he can focus on gaming. He admits that this is both his greatest and worst addiction. However, he chooses to keep playing, believing that gaming is both a work and a love, and he is adamant that he will beat it.
- Before he knew it, he was broke and wondering how he made all these stupid decisions. However, that is not the half of it. The other half of it is the fact that he is still committed to gaming. Despite having substantial losses, Chowning cannot juststonewith his money. He has to catch something, or else it will be gone. This mental image is a constant struggle for Chowning, and it is a struggle that all addicted gamblers have to go through at some point.
Looking for a solution to his gaming addiction, Chowning looked to utilize a stronger hand of poker. Knowing that he was already a professional at this game, Chowning knew that it would be very difficult to make a switch. However, he was certain that if he played long enough at his usual limit, something would eventually give in. At this point, Chowning began to have some success, clearing enough money to get his poker bankroll to a level that he could consistently sit at without being intimidated. He even tried mr bet legit online casino when you can create free demo account and lose not real money.
- Unfortunately, Chowning had to proceed at a breakneck speed, and after only a few months of mostly breakneck speed play, he began to realize that he had an addiction. He had become addicted to the adrenalin rush that was required to play speed poker, and he was loathe to stop gambling, even when his bank account began to show a dwindling trend.
- Despite maintaining his addiction, Chowning was smart enough to realize that he had an issue, and he was determined to fix it. Although he thought that he was kicking a significant addiction, he actually had become addicted. Understanding that his was a mental addiction, he tried to manage his gaming issue the only way he knew how: by taking it seriously and by working his way up to more serious and larger forms of gambling.
- Today, Chowning understands that gambling addiction can ruin lives of people and families. Although he believes that his is a mental condition, he admits that he is also battling a financial addiction. Although he is self-employed today, at times he still plays cards to help with his poker addiction. Although he believes that his poker addiction was the cause for his financial problems, he does not blame gambling for what he has.
Understanding that his other addiction, like poker, is a serious addiction that he must control if he is to have a normal life, helps him to find the strength and resources that will help him. It gives him back his life.
udes leaving the poker game behind him, Chowning knows that all of his life skills can help him to get back to his normal life. In his mind, he has managed to do this. In order to be able to treat his gambling addiction, he must rid himself of his normal life.
to play in a realistic world view, Chowning must eliminate his craving to play the lottery. Like an addict, Chowning must not touch the lottery chips. Only after this habit is destroyed, Chowning can move forward and towards his real profession.